Please print and fill out, or submit online.
- Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu After School Karate Program REGISTRATION FORM
- Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu After School Karate Program Pick Up Permission
- Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Waiver Agreement
- Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Medical Information Form
- Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Rules of Conduct Memorandum of Understanding
- Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Medication Administration Permission Form
Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu After School Karate Program REGISTRATION FORM
Our after school program is being offered for children ages (5-14) between 2:00-6:15 P. M., Monday through Friday. Transportation is available from specified local schools to Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Karate & Afterschool Program. There will be designated time for homework, Karate instruction, snacks and games.
Registration Form for Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu After School Program
I agree to waive any and all claims against persons connected with Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Incorporated.
As we are aware, very young children are prone to mishaps. Although we will give every effort to have adequate supervision, occasionally accidents will happen. In the instance that an emergency arises we would consider this form your specific permission to transport and have your child treated by a professional caregiver/physician, etc. This form also serves as specific permission to pick your child up from their respective school and transport them back to our dojo for our karate after school program. Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu reserves the right to remove any child from the program. This is for the safety and well being of all students and staff.