* ALL forms must be filled out.
Download all After School Forms (zip archive)
Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu After School Karate Program REGISTRATION FORM
Our after school program is being offered for children ages (5-14) between 2:00-6:15 P. M., Monday through Friday. Transportation is available from specified local schools to Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Karate & Afterschool Program. There will be designated time for homework, Karate instruction, snacks and games.
Registration Form for Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu After School Program
I agree to waive any and all claims against persons connected with Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Incorporated.
As we are aware, very young children are prone to mishaps. Although we will give every effort to have adequate supervision, occasionally accidents will happen. In the instance that an emergency arises we would consider this form your specific permission to transport and have your child treated by a professional caregiver/physician, etc. This form also serves as specific permission to pick your child up from their respective school and transport them back to our dojo for our karate after school program. Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu reserves the right to remove any child from the program. This is for the safety and well being of all students and staff.
NO REFUNDS AFTER REGISTRATION
2 WEEKS WRITTEN NOTICE IS REQUIRED IF YOU WISH TO WITHDRAW FROM THE PROGRAM
Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Medical Information Form
Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Rules of Conduct Memorandum of Understanding
The following is a list of rules for our After School Program. We can not list every act a child could conceivably engage in. This should serve as a general list. We reserve the right to remove a child without prior notification who in our sole discretion is unable to fit into our program.
STUDENTS SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENGAGE IN THE FOLLOWING CONDUCT:
- The use of obscene or profane language, or any acts, gestures, or innuendo directed at any student or staff member.
- The use of any derogatory language; referring to the color, religion, ethic origin or any aspects of a person’s character, custom and/or heritage.
- An act of dishonesty, deception and/or related behavior.
- Failure to follow instructors’ or counselors’ instructions (repeatedly).
- Not following safety rules (e.g. unbuckling safety belts, jumping or running in unauthorized areas)
- The possession of any narcotic, drug or other controlled substance other than those authorized by parents and/or doctor.
- The possession of any firearm, weapon, or any item that resembles a weapon.
- Threatening another student, through intimidation, either verbal or non-verbal.
- Destruction of Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu property, or the property of other students or staff.
- Touching or physical horseplay, this behavior is strictly prohibited because of the possibility of injury or physical altercations.
- Borrowing or lending money.
- Any acts that can cause injury to students, facilities, property, staff members, etc.
I HAVE READ AND UNDESTAND THE ABOVE POLICY REGARDING RULES OF CONDUCT FOR
CAPE FEAR ISSHIN-RYU
Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu Waiver Agreement
Release of Liability
I hereby waive and release any claim or rights to sue Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu, it’s agents, officers, students, instructors, employees, volunteers and management from any and all injuries that may occur on or off these premises through negligence or not, while participating, practicing, watching or competing in Karate or any other event or program. Students and their guests in using the dojo and any equipment, do so at their own risk. Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu, its agents, officers, students, instructors, employees, volunteers and management shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries sustained by students and their guests, in, on, or about the premises of the dojo. The dojo assumes no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, any personal property belonging to student or guest while on the premises.
I understand that while in regular Karate or any events or programs, my child may be engaging in activities (karate, martial arts training, dodge ball, etc. ) and that these activates may have risks and hazards inherent to the type of activity or use of certain equipment or the facilities themselves. As we are aware, young children are prone to mishaps. Although we will give every effort to have adequate supervision, occasionally accidents will happen. In the instance that an emergency arises we would use this form as your specific permission to transport and have your child treated by a professional caregiver/physician, etc.
In signing this consent form, I hereby acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing, understand its terms, and sign it voluntarily. I also acknowledge that my child/children is in excellent physical health and is able to endure strenuous recreational activates and play, including the above named activities and others not mentioned or stated. Students represent that he or she is in good physical condition and able to use the equipment provided and to participate in program made available by the dojo. The dojo represents that its personnel are trained in providing equipment and instruction.
I have read and agree with all the above. I agree to waive any and all claims against persons connected with Cape Fear Isshin-Ryu.